In this dMSA roundtable, the five scholars behind the recently published book "Mnemonic Solidarity: Global Interventions" will present their findings and highlights. Their work, part of Palgrave's Entangled Memories in the Global South series, explores the work of globalisation on the landscape of memory, focusing on Europe, East Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
- Jie-Hyun Lim (Sogang University / MSA Advisory Board)
- Eve Rosenhaft (University of Liverpool)
- Carol Gluck (Columbia University)
- Lauren van der Rede (Stellenbosch University)
- Aidan Erasmus (University of the Western Cape)
Discussant: Charles Forsdick (University of Liverpool)
Read the open-access book: https://www.palgrave.com/gp/book/9783030576684